Full Set of YC Water Jet Cutting Machine
High pressure water jet cutting machine is a tool used for slicing metal and other materials using a jet of water at high velocity and pressure. Featuring a low noise, no pollution, high precision and high reliability, YC water jet cutting machine has been used in a variety of applications, including mining, automobile manufacturing, paper manufacturing, food, art and architecture. Water jet machines can be used to cut rubber, foam, plastic, composite, stone, tile, marble, glass and other materials.
Advantages of the water jet cutting machine
- This water cutting machine can transfer between drawings and cutting quickly.
- Fast positioning: the machine utilizes very few separable equipment pieces that potentially need to undergo repairs.
- High accuracy levels reduce the need for repeated cutting.
- Faster cutting speed over similar products on the market today.
- There is no need to fabricate the working parts.
- As there is no pollution (i.e. dust, steam, fog), the cutting machine keeps the surrounding environment and operator safe.
- During the cutting process, no heat is produced.
- Clear processing: there is no need to clear working parts from the machine.
- Excellent cutting finishes: there is no need to rework cutting finishes after they are completed.
- The water jet cutter features a narrow cutting gap.
- Quick and easy calibration and wider versatility in cutting: it has been proved that this machine can be used in mass production.
- CAD/CAM software is compatible with this machine.
- The waterjet machine can cut nearly any material.
YC Complete Water Jet Products consist of YC Water Jet High Pressure Pump System, YC Water Jet Cutting Table, YC Waterjet CNC System, YC Water Jet Auto Abrasive Delivery System and YC Cooler. Optional components include a chiller waste removal system, a water softening unit and etc.
1. YC Water Jet High Pressure Pump System
Control Cooling: cooler/oil heat exchanger
Inlet water filter accuracy: ≤0.45μm
Oil-return filter accuracy: 20 μm
Working temp: 0-60°c
Outlet: UNF 3/8″ Cooling in/out-let: NPT1″ Max orifice size: 0.33mm
YCWJ-3038 HP System (Semi-import Configuration)
Max. Pressure: 380mpa
Max. Flowrate: 3.7L/min
Electrical power: 30KW
Voltage: 380VAC, 50HZ, 3PH (customized)
Some key parts are imported
YCWJ-3742 HP System (Full-import Configuration)
Max. Pressure: 420mpa
Max. Flowrate: 3.7L/min
Electrical power: 37KW
Voltage: 380VAC, 50HZ, 3PH (customized)
Intensifier assembly imported from Accustream USA
2. YC Water Jet Cutting Table
|Model(can be customed)
|Machine type (L: Gantry, X: Cantilever)
|Efficient cutting area(mm)
|CNC control system
||Ac Servo motor
||240V/380V/415VAC, 3ph, 50Hz/60Hz(can be customed)
Power supply 240V/380V/415VAC, 3ph, 50Hz/60Hz(can be customed) MITSUBISHI AC Servo motor and drive HIWIN or I+F ball screw and guide railCutting head
3. YC Water Jet CNC System
The YC-NC9000A system is used specifically for CNC water jet cutting machines. With our years of experience in research and development, we can ensure this system meets even the strictest customer requirements.
4. YC Water Jet Auto Abrasive Delivery System
The waterjet automatic abrasive delivery system carries out the shoring and sanding for the machine, and as it is highly automatic, reduces labor levels.
Waterjet Auto Water Cooling Tower
We guarantee the hydraulic system can be used in a cicrcular manner and save water.
5. Water Jet Optional Items
1) Water soften system
If your supplied water is hard water (CaCO3≥100mg/L), an optional machine is needed to soften your water.
2) Air cooled chiller
Applicable to tropical locations.
3) Cutting head with drilling function
4) Double cutting heads
5) Auto sullage removal system
6) Fully Imported HP Pump System (such as KMT, Accustream/Hypertherm)
7) Italy ECS-905 CNC Controller
6. Water Jet Spare Parts and Cutting Samples
7. Packing and Shipping
8. Our Service
One year guarantee
1) We guarantee this machine is new, advanced technology and there are no defects in the materials or technology.
2) We ensure the technical data is input clearly and correctly. We also make sure it can satisfy the requests for installation debugging test operations and maintenance.
3) We will provide technical service and training on time.
4) This machine is YC’s intellectual property and is protected as such.
5) Maintenance is free during the warranty period, unless damage is found to be caused by customer error. If that is the case, clients are in charge of covering the cost.
6) Any costs incurred for repairing damage outside of the warranty period is to be covered by the client.
7) We have a supply of fittings on hand at all times.
8) Installation and training: Customers can come to be our factory, 4 to 5 days is all that is needed to learn how to correctly operate the waterjet cutting machine. We can also send technicians to customer locations for up to a week.
Payment terms: 30% of the total payment is due in advance. The rest must be paid off before delivery. T/T is accepted, as are other methods according to customer request.
Trade terms: FOB Shanghai, or customer request
10. Company information
Wuxi YC Water Jet Technology Co., Ltd. is located in Wuxi City, about 150k away from downtown Shanghai. Founded in 1999 under the name of YC Industry, we have been manufacturing and selling a variety of top notch water jets for over 10 years. We specialize in the design, development and production of high pressure water jet cutting systems. Our machines are known for their smooth cutting process and precise controlling technology. Utilizing advantages from the United States, and the KMT Company’s high pressure pump technology, our water jet cutting machines are first class all over the world. Placing the most importance on trust and quality, our customer’s requests and creative base for market demands are what our company is made of and our commitment to our customers. High quality systems, low wear parts, and excellent customer services are what keeps our clients coming back, which is why YC’s low noise, pollution free high pressure water jet cutting systems are used in steel nonferrous metal, glass, stone, hard alloy, plastic, synthetic fiber cloth, paper, composite material and food material cutting.
In order to help you choose the best suitable machine, please try to reply my questions below, thanks for your cooperation.
Q1: What about your material?
Q2: The size of your processing material, length? Width and cutting thickness?